Pages

March 12, 2014

Julian 7 Months Old!

The weather this past month has been cold but it's resulted in lots of extra snuggles with Julian.  I've really enjoyed the extra snuggles too given how busy we've been prepping for the move.  I really do wish time would slow down a little, but Julian, rest assured, we spend lots of time having fun together even if there aren't as many documented pictures or long narrated stories capturing our adventures.  Life with two little boys has kept me very busy but I wouldn't change it for the world!


I am very glad to say this month has resulted in a significant improvement for Julian after receiving medication for his reflux.  He's a different little boy.  For starters I'm only doing a quarter of the laundry compared to last month.  Spit up is down to a minimum and he's no longer going through multiple clothing changes a day.  And he's so much more comfortable and laid back after feedings which makes me so happy.  He's simply a different little boy!


He's getting lots of play time with all the kiddos in our group.  Julian is babbling, cooing and talks to the ceiling fan.  He's always full of smiles too and has such a beautiful, joyful smile.  One thing is for sure, everyone who see's Julian comments on how big of a boy he's going to be one day.  His hands seem massive for his age and he's still in the 90th percentile for height.  Julian is precious little boy.  I'm amazed he's 7 months old already!






No comments:

Post a Comment