Pages

March 15, 2014

Move In Day & Update from the Boys

The movers arrived and the first functional room was the back porch.  I love the covered porch and the view of the pond is wonderful.  The sound of the water feature splashing is so relaxing.  All I have to do is close my eyes and pretend I'm somewhere else.  The view with all the trees is going to be beautiful this fall too!


I also made sure we have our priorities in order.  Once the boys come home for the first time I want to make sure all their toys are out and accessible.  We can worry about organizing them later.


Meanwhile the boys were hard at play with Nana and Grandpa.  Isaac even surrendered in all the excitement for an afternoon nap in the middle of the floor.


Julian got lots of attention and cuddles.....


and ended his day with a bath and then he was off to bed.


I think it's safe to say we all had a busy day and I think everyone is going to sleep very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment