Pages

March 14, 2014

First Overnight Trip for the Boys

Despite being in the throws of moving house it didn't stop me from checking in with Nana and Grandpa to see how the boys were doing on their first overnight trip.

Nana sent me lots of pictures and Isaac appeared to be adjusting just fine as he was stomping away in the leaves.  I can just imagine him enjoying all the crunching sounds of the leaves beneath his feet and hearing him giggle at the same time.



Julian didn't seem too bothered to be away from mama and papa for a few days either.


Isaac had fun spending time with Grandpa at the farm.



And Julian started to sit up all on his own too!


I love seeing pictures of the boys playing together.  :)  With the boys well taken care of and having fun it certainly helps put my mind at ease so papa and I can focus on moving in and getting settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment