Pages

March 27, 2014

It's A....... (Gender Reveal)

Yesterday, Frazer had just left for an overnight trip and no sooner than he was driving out of the neighborhood I received a call from my OB.  They were calling to review the results of my genetic testing and everything came back clear which was a huge relief.  However, they also had the gender results if I wanted to hear them.  Of course!  Since this is baby number three I didn't want to wait at all this time to find out.

I was super excited to know the gender and I wanted to do something special for Frazer to reveal the results to him.  So, I decided to make a cake and Isaac was my helper.


Isaac helped with each step of the baking process and sampled everything along the way.  I added coloring to the cake and made sure it was properly concealed so the color would reveal the gender when Frazer cuts into the cake.  Once the cake was finished it was hard to keep Isaac out of it.  He was ready to cut into it himself and wasn't sure he could wait until papa got home.  


I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and I was very excited for Frazer to get home so I could share the news.

It's a Girl!
Video


We're both so excited to be having a baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment