Pages

March 6, 2014

Hello Peanut & Fun with Friends

My week started off a little rough with headaches and nausea thanks to pregnancy hormones.  Despite feeling a bit under the weather that didn't stop Isaac from his shenanigans.  There must be an indescribable temptation to squeezing tubes.  He got his hands on the diaper cream and covered himself, the floor, and the sofa.  Ugh.

As the count down dwindles to moving day we've been busy trying to catch up with all of our friends before we actually have to leave.  Yesterday Isaac got to play with Kaylie while I had a chance to catch up with Michele.  It's going to be much harder than I anticipated to move away from all our friends.  :(

Today however I was very excited!  It was my first OB appointment for little peanut.  When I arrived at Dr. Tate's office and sat in the waiting room it was all very surreal.  I never imagined I would be back in this office so soon and I brought Julian with me too.  It was a very strange feeling but exciting too since I would get to see peanut for the first time.  The check up went very well and peanut had a nice heart beat.  The official due date is September 29, 2014.  :)

The rest of the day I was pretty much floating on clouds.  We wrapped up our evening at Ms. Ellen's with a group play date and dinner.  There were five mama's and nine kiddo's at Ellen's for dinner.  I absolutely love all the kids together watching them play.  The babies were just hanging out while the big kids ran around.  Then Isaac found all of Max's Toy Story toys and he was in heaven.  To top it off he even played in the Buzz Light Year costume.


Isaac loves Buzz Light year!!  It was a fun day with friends topped off with meeting little peanut.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment