Pages

May 2, 2014

No Nap - Day 2

Today's overall theme for the boys was to pull out all the noisy toys and play with them as close to my ears as possible!  Oh how I wish I had a set of ear plugs handy.  I was serenaded by Isaac with his guitar while Julian banged away on the xylophone.  Every other toy with buttons, beeps and buzzers got a workout too.

I'd never been so excited for nap time to arrive.  Julian went down without a problem but Isaac still refused so we opted for quiet time instead.  He laid down on the floor to watch cartoons while I got showered and dressed.


Once we were finished upstairs he continued quiet time on the sofa.  It was a great time for me to get a few things wrapped up around the house.  I noticed Isaac was really quiet so I checked on him to make sure he hadn't wondered off somewhere getting into something.  Instead I found him sound asleep.  


I guess he needed a nap after all.  I know he's reaching the age where naps will soon go away but I'm not ready.  And despite his opposition he's apparently not ready either.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment