Pages

May 27, 2014

Morning Shenanigan's

The downside to having a toddler who can get in and out of their own room unsupervised is the amount of shenanigans they can get into.  Isaac decided to entertain himself this morning before I was even awake.  Fortunately the stairs were gated so his entertainment was limited to the upstairs.

I'm not sure how long Isaac had been up before me but his little footsteps woke me and and when I went to investigate the first sign of mischief was right outside my door.  Isaac thought he would rearrange his closet and move a few items to make them more accessible.  Perhaps he felt there was better lighting at the top of the stairs to help him make a better decision??  When I saw Isaac's clothes hanging on the baby gate I wasn't sure what I would find next.  Then I noticed the guest room door was open.


Upon entering the guest room the evidence of Isaac's fun was in plain sight.  There was a small first aid kit in the desk that he decided to explore.  The gloves were out and all the individual packages too.  Fortunately there wasn't anything in the kit that could cause harm.


I finally found Isaac in his room.  Oh boy.  He had gotten in the linen closet, scaled the closet shelves and retrieved a container of baby times from the top shelf along with the hair clippers.  He had himself slathered in diaper cream and ointment again.  Apparently that activity hasn't gotten old yet.  In his defense he said he was treating his boo-boo's.  All the contents of the hair clipper guards were scattered all over the floor.  The clippers however.....


Those were found in the bathroom.  Fortunately they were not plugged in and he still had all his hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment