Pages

May 9, 2014

Construction Supervisor

Today a major project was completed on the house and I had the perfect little person to help supervise, Isaac.  The old broken faux french door was removed and the installer discovered it was only held in with two nails.  Good grief!


I kept my little supervisor busy but made sure he had a front row seat to all the action.


Isaac couldn't wait to inspect the progress once the old doors had been removed.  He was entertained by being able to walk in and out while the doors were off.


The completed project looked amazing and I was so excited to have doors that worked with blinds concealed from the kids.


The boys enjoyed inspecting the doors and were fascinated they could touch the glass but not blinds.


Oh, the little things...they really make me happy.  It's so nice to have this project completed.  The old blinds were a hazard for Julian, the non functional door was a hazard for Isaac and it was all a headache for Frazer and I.  Now, it's enjoyment for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment