Pages

May 14, 2014

Off to Nana & Grandpa's

Yesterday Nana and Grandpa came to pick the boys up for a few days while I head to Atlanta for my doctor appointments.  My heart sinks every time the boys are loaded up and leave but I appreciate the break and I know the boys will have a great time.

Last night I was able to have dinner with Michele and today I had a lovely visit with Lucy.  It's so nice to have girl time!

Meanwhile the boys were up and on the go early.  They started their day with breakfast at Panera.  Apparently Nana got Isaac a new pair of gardening gloves that he didn't want to leave behind for breakfast.


I'm sure Julian was properly spoiled at breakfast too.


Both boys were treated to new toys.  Isaac got a new chainsaw to help Grandpa trim the hedges with and apparently he trimmed every hedge and tree in Grandpa's yard.


Julian wasn't left out either with a new car to chase.


And if there is a bag around for Isaac to find he's sure to snatch it up.  He loves anything he can toss on his shoulders so he can go to "work" like papa.


I love getting pictures of the boys while there with their grandparents.  It helps me capture such great memories for them and it warms my heart to know they are loved and having such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment