Pages

May 15, 2014

20 Week Check Up: Baby Girl

Today I had my twenty week check up with Dr. Tate.  I got a call right before my appointment that Dr. Tate was in delivery and wouldn't be in the office for awhile.  This was the first time this had happened to me so not bad considering this is my third pregnancy.  I wasn't sure if I would get to see the doctor today or not.  It's the first time I've had to hang around and see if he would make it into the office so I ventured out for some lunch and popped into Buy-Buy Baby for some little girl things.

Before long I got the call that Dr. Tate was headed to the office.  It was only 1 1/2 hour delay.  I didn't mind the wait.  It was much better than having to drive back another day.

I had a good checkup.  My total weight gain is only 6 1/4 lbs.  Peanut was breach this visit but the doctor said it was too early to worry about it.  I love that Dr. Tate does a quick ultrasound each visit.  It's so wonderful to see little peanut and actually see the heart beating on the screen.  It's just so comforting.  The next stage of the process is to get the anatomy scan scheduled.  :)

I'm halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment