Pages

September 27, 2013

Toddler Bed Time

During our beach trip Isaac perfected his climbing skills a little too well climbing in and out of the pack-n-play.  This morning I needed to give Julian a bath and Isaac was getting into so much mischief while I was setting up that I thought it might be best to put Isaac in his crib to keep him contained.

I was in the middle of bathing Julian and when I turned around Isaac was standing in the middle of Julian's room.  Isaac had climbed out of his crib.  After Julian was all cleaned up I asked Isaac to show me how he did it.  So I put Isaac back in his crib for a demonstration.


He was very careful and methodical about each move.



I'm not sure I'm ready for him to make the move to a toddler bed.  But….Isaac climbed out of his crib again after nap time.  Regardless of my readiness, Isaac has made his point.  Time to take the crib rail down.


When the toddler rail when up he was so happy and kept climbing in and out of his bed on his own and of course giving the mattress a good test by jumping on it too.  My little guy is certainly growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment