Pages

September 6, 2013

Birthday Night Out

Another year has gone by and I couldn't be happier.  I have everything I'll ever need and the only thing I really wanted this year was a night out with friends.  A night to dress up post baby belly, child free, with a wonderful group of ladies.  What better way to celebrate than with margaritas!

What I didn't expect was the banging noise, singing and funny masked wait staff that arrived at the table with dessert!






It's amazing the difference a year makes! Last year I spent my birthday with Isaac driving back from the beach and Frazer was in Spain for a business trip.  This year, I get to celebrate with the expansion of our family and a wonderful group of new mommy friends!! It was a great night with a lot of laughs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment