Pages

September 12, 2013

Julian's 1 Month Old!

There were so many moments during this pregnancy where time felt as though it were passing at a snails pace.  Now it's hard to believe a month has flown by so quickly!


It's amazing to glance through an entire month of pictures and see the changes this little boy has made.  It's been a wonderful month and I have to say at times a little overwhelming emotionally.  We're a family of four and I feel tremendously blessed to have two healthy handsome little boys.  I'm so excited for this new journey.  It's been a wonderful experience to feel my heart expand.

Isaac is naturally curious about his little brother and he gets very upset when Julian cries.  It's kinda cute.   Supplementing Julian with formula has made a huge difference and he's gaining weight like a champ.  He has a bit of reflux that is unsettling for me even though his doctor states it's nothing to worry about.  Julian spits up after every bottle and when I try to lay him flat.  He has to sleep elevated to make him more comfortable so he's in a bassinet/rock-n-play next to me at night.  I love having him close though.  :)

It's been a wonderful challenging month adjusting to life as a mama to two boys.  Love them both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment