Pages

September 16, 2013

Beach Bound

While Frazer is traveling I decided to meet my parents at the beach for the week so I could have some help with the boys and Isaac could have lots of fun!  I knew it was going to be a difficult challenge and the thought of traveling with Isaac and a 1 month old on a 6 hour drive made me nervous but I had to try.  I love the beach after all even if I'm not cleared to go in the water yet.  :)

Packing the car for the beach was interesting to say the least.  By the time the pack-n-play was loaded for Isaac to sleep in, the rock-n-play for Julian to sleep in and luggage for all 3 of us, the car was full!  The stroller wouldn't even fit.  It's amazing how much space diapers occupy for 2 kids, plus formula, bottles and snacks for the trip.  There's nothing like rising to the challenge.

After Julian's doctors appointment it was time to hit the road.  I didn't make it one hour before we had to stop.  Julian was screaming in the back and wanted a bottle.  Isaac was sleeping but woke up as soon as I stopped and he kept indicating he wanted me to start driving again.


After 5 total stops and an 8 hour drive we finally made it to Destin, FL!

No comments:

Post a Comment