Pages

September 7, 2013

Newborn / Family Photos

I was so excited to have newborn photos taken of Julian and our new family of four.  Since our maternity/family photos turned out so well we had Jennifer Poland return to take these photos too.  Julian was 9 days old when these photos were taken and we received the photo CD today.  The pictures are simply wonderful.

Julian is so tiny and precious.  Until Julian was born Isaac has been may baby boy and while I've known Isaac has been growing every day in front of my eyes I struggle to comprehend how he got so big.  Holding Julian, I look to Isaac then back to Julian and I can't decide if it's Julian that's so tiny or Isaac that is so big.  All I know is my heart is busting with an unfathomable level of love for these two boys.  They've truly stolen my heart.  :)













Isaac was very curious about the photo backdrop and while he ws being silly some super cute moments were captured.






Isaac loved being in front of the camera by himself but when it came time for family photos he bolted but it gave us a chance to capture some photos with Julian.












At this point, I was reduced to bribery with Isaac.  I pulled out the box of Teddy Graham snacks to coax him to have some pictures taken.



There were countless attempts to capture all four of us.  It was frustrating and comical at the same time. Isaac was running around the house like a mad man.  When we finally got him settled and the four of us were together Isaac's patience had vanished.



These were the only two family photos that turned out.  It's a day I'll never forget and one that marks the beginning of a new adventure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment