Pages

September 20, 2013

Isaac Tickles the Ocean

Isaac started his morning out with a trip to the park with Nana and Grandpa.  



While they were out I was able to have some snuggle time with Julian.

When it came time for dinner Isaac was a great helper while Grandpa grilled some yummy steaks.


I love this picture of Isaac sitting on the big chair with Grandpa.


After dinner Isaac and I spent some time together, just the two of us, with a trip out to the beach for an evening walk.


He's a boy after my own heart.  I can't express how much joy it brings to see him enjoying the sand and water.  It was very hard not to get in the water with him but I had to follow doctors orders until I'm cleared at my next postpartum check up.


The air was filled with the rush of the ocean and Isaac's giggles.  He loved running towards the water and the tide receded and then raced back to dry sand as the water chased him back to shore.



Isaac's little foot prints….


Mama and son foot prints….


As I played "chase" and "tickle" with Isaac he took off running and wanted to tickle the ocean too.


It was a beautiful evening.




He sat down for a bit to catch his breath and watched the ocean and the waves.




This is an evening I'll never forget.  We jumped the waves and ran back and forth for a long time.  I think he would have stayed out there all night.


I would say this picture sums up the amount of fun for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment