Pages

May 1, 2013

Chilling with Mama

This spring certainly has been busy and this week kicked off another one of our major projects before the new baby arrives.  Monday the painters started painting the interior and they started upstairs in the kids bedrooms and shared bathroom.  When the process started on Monday it caused a bit of confusion for Isaac since he was booted from his room for a couple of nights and naps were taken in our room but he managed to get through it and so far the mess and disruption have been well worth it!

While the painters were working upstairs today we hung out downstairs and I had a little snuggle buddy while watching Sesame Street.


It took 2 days to finish the kids rooms/bath.  They were able to knock out the guest room today.



After each room gets completed I'm essentially doing my spring cleaning while putting the rooms back together.  Then they were on to the Master Bed/Bath.



It's a big space to paint so it will certainly take them a couple of days to complete.  Good thing the guest room is finished.  :)


After one coat of paint it's enough to make a huge transformation and give the room some much needed definition.

In other news, baby #2 has been giving me a run for my money.  This little baby is one active kiddo!  Non stop movement and it certainly doesn't take much to wear me out these days.  I'm trying to hang onto as much energy as I can and get as much done as possible before the second trimester ends.  I know my energy will dwindle quickly in the 3rd trimester.  But....I keep telling myself....it will all work it and everything will be finished that's meant to be finished.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment