Pages

May 17, 2013

Catch Air & Family Time

We met some friends at Catch Air this morning for some indoor fun out of the heat.  Isaac spent 3 hours playing with friends, running around burning energy followed by lunch.  He was fast asleep before we were even half way home.

After a nice long three hour nap I had to wake him so he didn't sleep through dinner.  Since it was a Friday we thought we would celebrate the start of the weekend and satisfy my pregnancy cravings at the same time by going out to dinner.  We went to the Varsity in Alpharetta.  I had the strangest craving for a hot dog topped with chili sauce and coleslaw.  Now that's a combination that I would like someone to explain to me how and why my body is craving.  I haven't had a hot dog like that since junior high school.

Regardless, The Varsity was certainly the place to go and sure enough....it hit the spot.


A cheeseburger followed by an ice cream cone seemed to hit the spot for Isaac too!

No comments:

Post a Comment