Pages

May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I wouldn't be a mother without these two loves.  I'm so grateful and blessed.  Especially to have another one on the way too!


I also wouldn't be the mother I am without the positive influence of the women in my life both past and present.  There are so many opportunities that surround us each day that can influence us in a positive way if we're open and receptive.  Sometimes this is easier said than done but it's such a wonderful reminder that we can mold ourselves into the people we want to become.  

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast for mother's day at the Pancake House.  Frazer had another calendar made for me that displays so many wonderful moments of Isaac throughout the past year.  It's amazing to look back at his picture from his 1st birthday and then look at him now.  Another year has gone by so fast.  The boys also made me a very special coffee mug with Isaac's hand prints that says "Kids Fill The Whole World With Happy!".  So sweet!

It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment