Pages

May 2, 2013

Errands, Snacks, Sewing

The painters started early so we were up and out the door to run some errands to get out of the way for a bit.


We stopped mid morning for some snacks at Panera Bread.


Isaac had a fondness for the cinnamon role which he thoroughly enjoyed.  Once we were refueled we were back to running errands then home for lunch/nap time.

While Isaac was napping I spent the afternoon prepping for a project to redo the curtains in the nursery. The two panels were bought to fit the windows in the old apartment and I've made them work but since they were taken down for painting now was the time to redo them before baby.

I cut the two existing polka dot panels in half.  Then I took the old chocolate curtains I made for the master bedroom that also didn't fit the windows in our new house and split each panel in half.  The end project will result in four polka dot panels flanked with a chocolate panel on each side.  Each panel will also be lined to add more darkening for the room.


It's a bit of an undertaking but I think the end result will be well worth it.  Just not sure how long it's going to take to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment