Pages

February 5, 2012

Pantry Helper

It was just a typical afternoon and I was puttering around in the flow of the day.  I decided I needed to make a grocery list and one of the quickest ways is to view the existing contents of the pantry and assess the contents for additional ingredients that would be needed for the upcoming week.  I started this task with the same approach as each time before by opening the doors to the pantry.  Hmmm......something was different this time.  
In a matter of seconds I had help! From Isaac's vantage point a secretive veil had been lifted as the clouds parted and the rays of light shined brightly revealing the magical contents behind the double doors he had yet to figure out how to open.  Now, with no effort required on his part, he was free to explore!  Oh boy!    I loved having the additional help.  In no time at all I had my list completed and he had a great time exploring and entertained himself with an empty box.  It was a great moment with a happy ending for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment