Pages

February 12, 2012

Must Wear Shoes

Today we started early and Isaac had me on my toes all day.  He was a bundle of energy and explored every square inch he could reach.  Papa had to work this weekend which is very unusual so Isaac and I followed our normal routine.  Today however I had a few recipes I wanted to try so I spent a good part of the day in the kitchen.  Isaac decided he would help me out and keep me company in the kitchen too.

 

Isaac provided background music with his babbles and cabinet banging.


I was in the kitchen for awhile prepping vegetables for the stew that needed to simmer for a good portion of the afternoon. I was in and out of the refrigerator and my little helper was always right there.  When it came time to get the Guinness, he knew right where to get it, from the bottom shelf inside the refrigerator door.


He loved the discovery and was always a little disappointed when ever I had to pull him back and close the refrigerator door.  But that didn't stop him from moving around and keeping up with me.  He had a great time and I learned a very valuable lesson.  When ever there is a little one on the move in a walker....in a confined space....while he's learning to maneuver....it's very important to wear shoes!  Boy did my feet hurt at the end of the day from being ran into and rolled on.  Ouch!


No comments:

Post a Comment