Pages

November 12, 2013

Isaac Stinker Moment: Lipliner Creativity

This evening, Isaac was playing and I took Julian upstairs to change his diaper and clothes.  While I was with Julian the strangest feeling washed over me and I knew, just knew, my mischievous monkey was up to something.  As soon as I was finished I yelled for Isaac to come to the bottom of the stairs and the look on his face said it all.

He had a wry look with a bit of a twinkle in his eye and a hint of disappointment that mama had interrupted his fun. Upon closer evaluation once I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw what he had on his face.  My loving stinker had drawn a lovely beard on himself.


Once I rounded the corner I found additional artwork on the backdoor.


His artistic tool of choice.....mama's lipliner of course.  There's never a dull moment around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment