Pages

November 9, 2013

Lucy's Baby Shower

This evening we celebrated Ms. Lucy's bundle of love with an anticipated arrival date in late December.


I love spending time with this amazing group of women!

Lori, Jordan, Hilary, Ellen, Catherine, Jennifer, Lisa, Lucy, Marjorie, Betsy, Amie, Maura, Michele, Amanda, Holly
Kyla, Hilary S., Winnie, Lucy's Mom, Lisa's Mom, Olivia
Marjorie and Lisa hosted the most amazing shower complete with champaign and lavender infused lemonade.  Yummy!

Kyla, Michele, Lori


Kyla, Amie, Ellen, Catherine, Betsy

After a wonderful evening I went home to find Isaac still awake with the sitter.  He's a bit obsessed with the Lorax right now and they had a bit of a marathon going.  I didn't mind since Frazer had left for India this morning I figured he might have troubles going to bed with mama away.  I put him down and he woke up again and wanted to come to mama's room.  So, I had a bed buddy while I was getting ready for bed. 


I can't complain about coming home to Isaac's cuddles.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment