Pages

November 12, 2013

Touring Isaac's New School

I've heard so many wonderful things about a local Mom's Morning Out program for toddlers.  This particular program is at the Methodist Church and is only a few miles away.  For Isaac's age group the program is two mornings a week from 9 am to 1 pm and follows the school calendar.  I went by to check out the program this past summer and put Isaac on the waiting list.  The program began in August but I was so concerned about him starting a new program while expecting a new baby brother at the same time.  I didn't want this little world to have to much change at one time.

This past week I received a call that a spot had opened up for him and the timing is simply perfect.  He's so curious, engaged and interested in everything right now that some independent time away from mama and baby would be wonderful to feed his little mind.  Today we took a tour of the school and met his teachers and classmates.


He'll be in the same class with his buddy Lennon.  All the kiddos were circled up for story time.


Isaac started playing with the other kids and was comfortable enough for me to step out to complete his registration paperwork.  When I came back they discovered how dexterous he was as well as his fascination with doorknobs.


He did very well for the short time I was down the hall.  His official start date is December 2nd.


I'm very excited to see how well he likes school.  Only a few more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment