Pages

November 9, 2013

A Day With My Boys

Papa left for India this morning and we were very sad to see him leave for the week.  It's the first time to be home with both boys without Papa.  Isaac was super sad to see papa leave so he spent the morning in his favorite spot, cuddled up on papa's pillow.


Later on Isaac was playing in our bathroom and he was being super cute.  I asked him to say "cheese" and this is what I got.   I love how he scrunches his little face!  Just makes me want to kiss his little cheeks.


This evening we ventured out to the grocery store and I'm finally getting the hang of how to get around with both of them.  It just takes a little creativity.


Julian on the other hand is having a very difficult day.   My poor little guy had the absolute worst case of gas/reflux.  For 2+ hours this evening he screamed and cried and my heart broke.  I felt absolutely helpless.  We rocked, bounced, cuddled, walked, changed positions at least one hundred times, tucked his legs under, stretched him out and held him tight.  Nothing I did eased his discomfort.  Some days his reflux is worse than others and some days he's fine.  Today was a tough day though.


Isaac Stinker Moment of the Day:
While eating dinner Isaac decided to get up from the table, walked over to me, picked up my water bottle and dumped it out all over my food.  This happened in the blink of an eye and I was stunned.  Shocked.  I absolutely couldn't believe what had just happened or the motivation.  I did however make him apologize and give mama a hug.  We had a nice chat regarding his behavior at dinner time. Maybe he was upset papa was gone.  Maybe he was upset I was sitting in papa's seat.  I have no idea. I'd love to know what went through his little head.

No comments:

Post a Comment