Pages

December 4, 2012

Breakfast Helper


Isaac and I have been two peas in a pod lately with his congestion and runny nose and my bronchitis.  Despite feeling awful it was a morning fit for pancakes.


Isaac wanted to get in on the action and check out what was going on.  He's an excellent kitchen helper and I hope to expose him as much as possible.

As our day progressed I noticed there was something funny going on with our water.  It was taking a super long time for the water to get warm.  I did't think much about it during the day since I didn't have laundry to do and didn't need to run the dishwasher. However, bath time was a different story.  Isaac had pancake syrup in his hair or else we would have skipped it.  The water never really got warm.  Isaac tolerated the water until it was time to wash his hair and then he screamed!  The water was cold and he was not happy.  It was a speedy bath and as soon as he was in bed I let Frazer know what was going on since he was still in Brazil and I called the plumber.  Gotta have hot water!






No comments:

Post a Comment