Pages

December 12, 2012

Holiday Shopping, Play, and Mischief

Isaac and I ventured out for some holiday shopping today and while we were at the mall we had to stop for a bit at the play area.


Isaac really enjoys running around the soft play area in the mall and today it wasn't very crowded which was great.  It's so much easier to keep an eye on him when it's less crowded.  After he ran around to burn some steam and had his fix of playing with the fire engine it was time to go.


This evening while I was writing out Christmas cards I thought Isaac might like to try his hand at coloring.  I pulled out the crayons and a couple pages from a coloring book and let him at it.


I looked up from writing addresses and this is what I saw!  He snuck a sharpie from my pile while I wasn't looking.  Apparently crayons just aren't colorful enough for him. :)  At least I've had practice on how to remove sharpie marks from toddlers.  He had a good time so in the end that's all that mattered to me.  How can you resist that face??

No comments:

Post a Comment