Pages

December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas eve!  Not that Isaac had any clue what was going on or that he really cared.  However, grandma was fully prepared and pulled out some colorful puzzle squares for Isaac to play with.


He had a lot of fun pulling up the squares.


And trying them on.

Last year we went to the Christmas Eve service with my parents and planned to go again this year although I was very hesitant.  Isaac, sitting still and being quiet for longer than five minutes?


I made sure we sat in the very back and I was armed with snacks and comfort items.  Isaac sat on my lap for a bit, then papa's, then grandpa's.  He was fully entertained with grandpa's watch.....for a few minutes at least.  The Christmas service had a Polar Express theme and I took Isaac down front with all of the kids for a short story.  He didn't want to sit still there either but he enjoyed getting his very own bell.  Let's just say we didn't make it through the entire service this year although we did try.  I took Isaac to the lobby to minimize the disruption.  If Isaac had his way he would have ran around, up and down the aisles and probably crawled under the pews.  We decided to save that adventure for another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment