Pages

December 18, 2012

Gingerbread House Decorating

I took the plunge and decided to host our first event with the mom's group.  I thought it would be fun to get some kiddos together to decorate their own gingerbread house for the holiday.  It was a bit of work to get everything prepared, all the gingerbread cut out, baked and the houses assembled but it turned out so much better than I anticipated.


I set up all the stations for each kiddo the night before with all the decorations and additional icing.


I helped Isaac with the icing while he attempted to place the gum drops and candies on his little house.  However, he ended up eating way more candy that I ever planned on!


It was a fun morning and very easy to clean up.  Isaac on the other hand, had fun, too much fun.  It was my first time experiencing him on a true sugar high.  I've never seem him full of so much energy running around like a maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment