Pages

February 4, 2014

Staying Busy

After all this crazy weather and Frazer traveling every week now, I was able to break away on the 1st for some TLC and put my Christmas gift card to good use for a lovely massage and pedicure.  I had a full day to relax and even enjoyed a hair cut as well as some coffee and girl time with Jennifer.

Things have been busy with getting moving quotes and trying to prep for the upcoming move.  Somedays I'm not sure reality has set in that we're really moving.

Isaac loved his new jacket from Auntie Jennifer and wanted to model it.  It's the perfect jacket to go feed the cows in!


Nana and grandpa came over for a visit and Julian got some special cuddle time with grandpa.


When I picked Isaac up from school this afternoon he had some lovely art work.  I absolutely love all the creative things he gets to work on at school.  I've got to figure out how to preserve all these little treasures.  They're just too precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment