Pages

February 5, 2014

Isaac & Lennon

The night shift last night was a bit rough. These boys know how to keep a mama on her toes.  Even though I was in bed by 11 I was up three times with Julian.  Isaac came in my room too.  I love the snuggles but he kept waking me up to help him find his puppy and binky.  Needless to say it was a restless night for mama.  However, the boys were up early and full of energy!

Before our afternoon play day Isaac's morning shenanigans involved raisins and toys.  He discovered raisins were not the best option for cleaning the air filter and flushing the radiator on his Handy Manny truck.  Luckily mechanic mama was able to come to the rescue after using some tweezers and q-tips to carefully extract the smashed raisins.  :-0

After naps it was time for some afternoon play with Isaac's buddy Lennon.


These two are just precious together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment