Pages

February 13, 2014

More Snow!!

It's been a long time since I've been able to sit and watch the snow come down.  It was so pretty and tranquil to watch the snow flakes fall.  I couldn't believe how much accumulation we received.  It's not much compared to other parts of the country but by Georgia standards its significant.




Since there was no school again today we continued our entertainment indoors.


Isaac loved having the blanket fort to continue playing in.  I was lucky he let me poke my head in to take his picture.  At first he liked the idea of mama playing and checking out his fort then he kicked me out!


Isaac also surprised me at snack time today.  He's officially reached a new milestone.  He didn't want a plastic spoon for his yogurt he wanted a big spoon.


I can't forget about Julian either.  He also enjoyed the snow day with lots of extra cuddles and snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment