Pages

July 25, 2011

Coming Home

June 30, 2011

It was hard to believe how quickly the first few days went by in the hospital and before we knew it, it was time to take our little man home!  Frazer and I had spent time before Isaac was born picking out little outfits for either a boy or girl.  However, once Isaac was born at a whopping 9 lbs, the new born outfit didn't fit, it was too small.  So, while Isaac and I were in the hospital Frazer was such a wonderful hubby and Papa and bought a new little outfit for Isaac.  Getting him ready to go home was so sweet.  While I was getting ready, Frazer was holding Isaac and our little one had a diaper leak and got Papa's shirt wet.  This was the first day that Frazer didn't have an extra shirt with him.  Frazer tried to find a new shirt in the gift shop but they only had women's shirts.  However, I had packed one of Frazer's shirts for me to wear home.  So, I gave that shirt to Frazer to wear home and I just wore my robe.  It certainly added some laughter to our day.


No comments:

Post a Comment