Pages

July 26, 2011

My First Bath

July 5, 2011

After being home from the hospital for a few days I decided to give Isaac his first bath (at home) while Frazer was at work.  This was just a light "sponge" bath while he was laying on one of his fluffy hooded towels.  Let's just say he protested loudly before we even got started!  He wanted no part of this from the beginning and proceeded to let me know as he received his bath.  He was so mad, aside from crying and screaming, he turned as red as a tomato.  As soon as we were finished I wrapped him up in his towel to warm him up and and then washed and rinsed his hair.  The funny thing is he actually liked having his hair rinsed and he relaxed like he was receiving a spa treatment.  It was very cute.  Once we were finished he received lots of love and snuggle time to let him know he was okay. He had himself so worked up he napped for more than three hours!

Papa! Momma's making me take a bath!

My bath is almost over and I'm not happy...

Momma's getting me all dry and warm...ahhh much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment