Pages

January 16, 2014

Home Inspection, School & Shenanigans

Yesterday was another crazy day and we were super fortunate to have nana in town.  The house was scheduled to have an inspection for the new buyers and we needed somewhere to go for 3-4 hours so we spent the afternoon with nana.  By the time we got home last night we were all worn out.  Isaac went to bed with no problems and Julian and I sent papa a night-night pic after his last bottle.


Today was a new day and Isaac was excited to get up for school and wear the new outfit from nana.



This evening Julian enjoyed sitting and playing with his toys.  He's really doing a great job building his muscles as he learns to sit up.


By the end of the day I was worn out.  It's tough being a single parent while Frazer is traveling.  Frazer and I make a great team and Isaac always looks forward to him coming home from work.  Having the entire load all on myself with no break certainly makes me have an appreciation for all the single parents out there.

Isaac of course was up to his shenanigans this evening too when he discovered he could write on his walls and carpet with his new bar of soap.  Fortunately the soap marks on the wall were easy enough to wash off.


As I was getting Julian all settled for the night and tucked in Isaac woke up apparently afraid of the dark so he joined me in bed for a bit.  I must say I do enjoy his late night cuddles. :)  Part of me wonders if he's afraid he's missing out on attention while he's sleeping knowing baby brother is up with mama.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment