Pages

January 2, 2014

Blue Carpet

Now that the holidays have passed I've been very busy straightening up the house to get it ready to sell.  I've been cleaning every room getting it picture perfect since pictures will be taken in a couple of days.  I should know better by now that things don't always go as planned.....

I cleaned the boys bathroom this afternoon and while Isaac was sleeping I emptied the trash and got everything tidied up.  Then I moved on to laundry.  Isaac woke up while I was doing laundry and decided he would help mama clean.  In the process of his "helping" he turned his carpet BLUE!


I must have dropped the toilet wand end in his bathroom and didn't pick it up like I thought I had.  Isaac didn't seemed bothered and decided it looked like great fun to clean with.  He decided to wipe down the door to the linen closet, his bathroom cabinet doors along with his carpet.  He turned everything a lovely shade of blue.  I was not a happy camper when I discovered his shenanigans.


These lovely little helpers became my worst nightmare in an instant.  The blue stuff on the cabinets and door wiped up with no problem.  The carpet however was more challenging.  Fortunately Frazer was out at the time so I contacted him to pick up some super strength carpet cleaner to get as much of the stain up as possible.

Isaac is also teaching me to choose my words carefully.  We talked about what had happened and then I asked him if he was going to do that again.  His response....of course...."yes" with a smug look to go with it.


I love this boy to pieces but he seems to be one to two steps ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment