Pages

January 9, 2014

Baby Toes & Cowboy Boots

There has been a lot of interest in the house which is fantastic but crazy at the same time!  Trying to accommodate all the showings with two small kiddos and nap times is a big challenge as well as exhausting. We had five more showings today with two more scheduled for tomorrow.

In the small window of time we were actually home today I was able to capture a few precious moments of Julian.  I absolutely love this stage!  It doesn't make diaper changes more challenging but as soon as his little toes are exposed they go straight in the air and in his mouth.


He kept me giggling for awhile with all of his squirming.

Hi mama, what'ya doing?

After naps we had two showing scheduled for late afternoon so we went over to Michele's to kill sometime and hangout.  Isaac enjoyed playing with his buddy Kaylie and then he decided to highjack her pink cowboy boots.


Isaac could have cared less what color the boots were.  He was simply focused on the boots.  He knows grandpa wears boots and as soon as he had the boots on he looked at me, waved and said "bye, I'm going to feed the cows".  I think a pair of boots are in our future so he can wear them with grandpa to feed the cows.

Isaac also decided to demonstrate another phrase today.  I asked him a question and he looked at me, flopped both hands out to his side, shrugged his shoulders while grinning and said "don't know".  I couldn't help but laugh.  The mimicking stage has officially arrived.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment