Pages

March 7, 2012

Vroom. Vroom.

The six month reminder arrived in the mail and it was time for me to visit the dentist again.  Since Isaac currently has a dislike for high frequency noises and can't sit still without trying to climb all over me I figured I should have some assistance and "Auntie" Jenn was willing to pitch in and watch little man for me.  My appointment was in the morning so once I was dressed, knowing Jenn was on her way I decided to go ahead and take Isaac downstairs with me to wait on Jenn.  That way I could go ahead and be in the car ready to go and then Jenn could bring Isaac back up stairs to the apartment.  It was a simply time saving measure given the unreliability of the slow elevator.


Since the plan was for Isaac to go back upstairs with Jenn he was still in his pajamas and there was no need to put him in the car seat since the car was parked and he was getting back out in a few minutes.  I had Isaac in my lap and he had a blast!  He grabbed onto the steering while like he was a pro.  Perhaps Papa has been giving him virtual driving lessons during the Saturday morning routine of watching car shows??


He found the visor, the buttons on the steering wheel, all the gadgets on the dashboard....the blinkers and even the wipers.  Nothing was left un-examined. 


He's so cute!  I swear he's an old soul in a little boy's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment