Pages

March 6, 2012

Office Investigator

I know every kid is different and I'm by no means an expert on children.....but Isaac amazes me sometimes.  Give him a room full of toys, a box of toys, bright colorful noise making toys....is he interested in them....not so much unless I'm playing with them.  Even then, he'll play with his toys briefly and then he's off to investigate.  This is odd to me.  I've seen other small children who would much rather play with toys then explore boring books in an office. Who knows....I'm just glad he can entertain himself even if it is in small spurts. Today, I turned around and he had pulled himself up on the bookshelf and was exploring Papa's books.
He had his hands on the books and was pulling them out and on the floor.  Anything that would fit in his hands was being pulled out and on the floor.  This seemed to be of great amusement to him.


Since he's also interested in the ipads and computers, although I won't let him play with it.  (Not entirely true, I am guilty of downloading one Alphabet app on the ipad.)  So, I pulled out my old laptop that doesn't work.  It's worth nothing, is missing the hard drive and doesn't turn on.  It's kid proof!  He had a ball.  He punched the keys, opened and closed the screen, flipped it over for further investigation and examined every square inch.  I wonder if this is any indication that he might take after his Papa???


No comments:

Post a Comment