Pages

November 4, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I absolutely struggle to contain myself from taking pictures of Isaac when he's sleeping.  It's the most precious of all moments to me and there is nothing better than when he snuggles up close and drifts off to dream land.


Frazer had to go out of town overnight so I didn't want him to miss out on being able to tuck little man in for the night or miss out on on being able to see Isaac sleeping.  Gotta love being able to send pictures via text messages.


He doesn't always like to go to sleep.  He's so afraid he might miss something and struggles to keep his eyes open but sleep eventually wins out.  This is how he fell asleep for his morning nap.  Not the most comfortable position for nap time but it seems to work for him......


My absolute favorite since holding him in my arms for the first time is having him sleep on my chest.  Isaac had a few meltdowns in the afternoon and he finally gave up the ghost during cuddle time and feel asleep on my chest.  He slept so long I was able to take a quick nap myself!  How can you not love that face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment