Pages

November 1, 2011

Should I Eat Baby Food or My Foot??


It's an amazing process to experience the simplest things in life through the eyes of a baby and there are no dull moments.  To such a small person with only four plus months of experience in life everything is new, fascinating and mesmerizing.

Thoughts from Isaac:
  Mommy, where are you taking me?
  What is this seat contraption you're putting me in?
  Hmm, I'm sitting up on my own and I can see all kinds of things.
  I don't know what they are but I see them.
  What is this thing you put around my neck and why is it there?
  Ooh, it's a bright color, I wonder what it tastes like??
  More of this slimy stuff, is this really food?
  These are kind of sweet, I guess it's not that bad but the texture sure is strange.
  Wonder if it tastes better if I put my fingers in my mouth.
  Oh wait, that thing at the bottom of my leg is moving, I wonder what that is?


  Sorry, momma, the food stuff will have to wait, I have to check out this thing that's wiggling.
  It seems to be attached to me.
  Oooooh, stripes.


  Hmmm, how I can get my hand, my foot and that food stuff in my mouth at the same time??

Clearly I couldn't help but take pictures to capture this moment of genuine curiosity.  So many things to explore and of course they must all be explored at the same time.  The contrasting stripes on his pajamas certainly provided a great deal of entertainment for him and why not combine entertainment with food? What ever works, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment