Pages

November 1, 2011

My First Halloween



Isaac's first Halloween was probably boring by most peoples standards.  We figured he's really to small to go trick-or-treating and I really don't need the candy.  If there is a supply of chocolates around it would definitely be consumed.  So, instead Isaac was dressed up as Superman in his groovy Superman pajamas.  We got a cute 1st Halloween bib which he spit up on as soon as I put it on him.  To further the festivities, on Isaac's behalf of course, I made a couple of baby sized jack-o-lanterns and painted a pumpkin for him.  Frazer and I both had a great time looking at costumes but just couldn't bring ourselves to actually purchase one.  All of the options were adorable.  Next year will be a different story....

No comments:

Post a Comment