Pages

December 15, 2013

Off to Nana and Grandpa's

My friend's father passed away so I'm headed to Alabama with the boys. Nana and grandpa are going to watch the boys while I'm at the funeral.  While were out of town Frazer has quite the project to tackle in replacing the staircase rail.

Isaac and I still haven't been feeling very well and while Isaac hasn't had much of an appetite he's been full of cuddles.


During our visit Nana got her very own pack-n-play for Julian!  


Julian hasn't been feeling great either and he's starting to get congested and a bit cranky.  Not sure if it's just teething though.


Both boys received all kinds of special attention from Nana and Grandpa.  Nana read to Isaac and Grandpa was pleased when the raisin filled cookies Isaac and I made just like Grandma Jane's.  

I'm hoping we all sleep well tonight.  Isaac is getting a fever and he laid on me most of the night saying he had a boo-boo.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment