Pages

December 28, 2013

A Heartfelt Donation

Every now and then one tends to get an itch that change is needed.  I've been noodling for some time over getting my hair cut and over the holidays I decided to measure my hair to see just how long it's gotten.  Given the length I decided a definite change was in order and decided it was time to make a heart felt donation to locks of love.


Locks of love requires a minimum length of 10" for their donations.  The donated hair is made into wigs for cancer patients.  Once I made up my mind I made an appointment so I wouldn't have a change of heart.  I had Frazer take one last picture before the big change.


Once my hair was prepped and cut I had between 10 and 12 inches of length to donate.  Amazing how much lighter my head felt with all that length gone.  It had also been awhile since I had made any color changes so I figured this was a good occasion.


Shorter and a bit darker was the final change.  Amazed at the difference a hair cut can make and all for a good cause too!

No comments:

Post a Comment