Pages

October 4, 2013

Isaac the Mischievous Monkey

While we were at the beach our bathroom didn't have a bathtub so Isaac had his first experience with taking a shower.  This morning I went about my morning routine, Isaac was watching cartoons in our room and I jumped in the shower.  Well, after rinsing my hair out I turned around and Isaac was in the shower with me!

Not what I expected to see.  He did manage to take his socks off but his pajamas were well on their way to being soaked.  I guess this was the last bit of my privacy that just went out the window. The lengths this kid will go to play with water.

Mr. Mischievous monkey wasn't finished being mischievous today either.  During Julian's bath time Isaac disappeared to our room and closed the door which is never a good sign.  When I found him, he was on my counter covered in nail polish.  He had it all over the counter, the chair, floor and all over him.  I have my very own Curious George.  It's amazing to me how quickly he picks things up from watching me.  It's a lovely reminder to myself how careful I have to be with what he seems me do.

Life is never dull with two boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment