Pages

October 31, 2013

Halloween: Trick-or-Treat

Frazer and I hadn't planned to dress up for Halloween this year.  However, little did I know that Grandma had been sneaky and bought a witch hat for me to wear.  Well, I didn't want to be a spoil sport so I dug through the closet to see what I could come up with and played around with some make-up and turned myself into a witch.  :)


Frazer decided to get in on the fun too and pulled out his 60s attire.





We were all prepared for the trick-or-treaters to come and set everything up out on the front porch.


Isaac was very amused by mommy's green lips.


Our little Tigger was all ready for the fun too.  He was a good sport keeping Grandma and Grandpa company while they passed out candy for us.


Isaac couldn't wait to eat his lollipop and wasn't interested in putting it in his bucket to save for later.



Isaac loved all of the Halloween decorations.


He even gave our neighbors friendly ghost a hug.


After a long night of trick-or-treating both boys were worn out.


Trick-or-treating was so much fun this year and it was absolutely wonderful having Frazer's parents with us.  Since they were able to pass out candy for us, Frazer and I both were able to take Isaac trick-or-treating.  It was Frazer's first time too!  It was a ghostly good time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment