Pages

December 8, 2011

Another Boo Boo

Isaac and I had an outing planned to meet Ms. Jennifer for a late lunch.  I needed to brush my teeth real quick so I laid Isaac down on the bed since he had been playing on the floor for a little while.  I thought I would be a nice mommy and let him relax on a nice soft surface for a few minutes.  Well, I certainly underestimated Isaac's mobility.  By the time I had toothpaste on my toothbrush and one swipe on my teeth, I heard "thud".  I threw the toothbrush down and ran out of the bathroom.  Isaac was laying on the floor!  It was a delayed reaction and he did cry but I think he started crying when he saw me.  Fortunately he didn't hit anything on the way down and from the indentations on the bedspread, he slid down more than fall flat.  I picked him up and he only cried for a minute, then he looked at me and smiled.  I really thing I'm at the beginning of having a dare devil on my hands!  

Moma told me to stay put but I didn't listen.  I'm okay now :)
Needless to stay, he now stays on the floor while I'm getting ready and where I can see him!

Mommy's little stinker!  

No comments:

Post a Comment