Pages

June 26, 2011

Peanut Didn't Get the Memo...

Finally, Saturday June 25th arrived, Due Date Day!  This was a very exciting day however I don't think Peanut got the memo that Peanut was to come out today.  This was a day of very little action.  What to do....walk!  Saturday evening Frazer and I went for a walk and I experienced a few contractions and after an hour or so decided to come back inside and cool off.  It seemed like I was in a constant state of restlessness.  After trying to distract myself with the television I was still very uncomfortable and we went for a second walk a little after midnight until almost 2:00 am.  I experienced several contractions while walking but again they seemed to stop when I stopped walking.  After walking I settled for a shower and then off to bed.  Maybe Peanut would come on Sunday??

No comments:

Post a Comment