Pages

June 27, 2011

40 Weeks + 1 Day....Where is Peanut???

Sunday, June 26th and still no Peanut.  Restless and uncomfortable...that's an understatement.  My source of keeping myself occupied and distracted was cooking.  I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen making potato salad and chicken salad as well as some iced tea.  I figured I would try to use some of the ingredients on hand while giving me a reason to be on my feet and moving around.  It didn't seem to matter what I did, I remained uncomfortable.  Laying down for a bit...still uncomfortable.  Sitting on the couch with my swollen feet propped up....still uncomfortable.  Despite the heat and humidity, after the rain shower ceased Frazer and I went for another walk.  Again while walking, the contractions started but I my feet started to swell and hurt so I had to take a break from walking.  Once the walking stopped...so did the contractions.  Nothing left to do but go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment